Unlearning Talks: Putting people first...
"Putting people first: The new stresses of sociocultural practice in a post pandemic world."
In almost every country of South Eastern Europe cultural life has taken a hit in one way or another, in terms of both social and economic impact. The covid-19 pandemic has exposed some structural vulnerabilities within and between countries. Within countries, the pandemic has further revealed inequalities facing vulnerable groups, in particular women, refugees and people with disabilities. The line-up of speakers in this talk will reveal their experiences adapting to the new conditions and offer valuable insights on how to surpass obstacles and always keep putting people first.
- Stela Anastasaki, Mind’s Eye, Greece
- Katerina Antoniou, University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus
- Maria Botsoglou, Artist, Greece
- Iskra Geshoska, Kontrapunkt, North Macedonia
- Myrto Papadogeorgou, Drastic Awareness Campaigns, Greece
- Sebastian Schlüter, Actors of Urban Change, Germany
Moderator: Maria-Louiza Laopodi, Project Manager START