Performance | Children's programme | Class
Gardening is Fun by Suvidha Mistry
Making a gorgeous garden is simple. Suvidha Mistry has lots of ideas to share with children and help them make their own miniature garden at home. As you will see, there is more to a garden than just plants and soil. So, join in. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a green thumb.
To participate, click on http://www.bookaroo.in/lit_house/eventDetail/gardening-is-fun
Important advisory: Please make sure you have the following materials ready with you before the session begins:
1. Any 3/4 " deep ceramic, plastic, terracotta container and thermocol (any shape) with a hole at the base.
2. Garden soil
4. Shilpkar Clay of Fevicryl/M-Seal
5. Acrylic paints
6. 2/3 small plants with max height of 5/6' (could be Jade plant, Snake plant, Ficus, Dracaena...or any other )
8. Some small toys of your choice (optional)
9. Small pieces of broken terracotta plants
Suvidha is an avid traveller and believes that there are many paths that lead to one’s dreams and wishes to explore them all. Long drives are her passion and she enjoys her journeys immensely and comes back laden with new ideas, dazzling memories and bag full of textured stones and twigs.